Click on the blue icon in the modules menu.
Select ‘Create Task’.
- Enter a title for the task.
- Select a due date.
- Select the contact related to the task.
- Click on the green icon to define the task type. For example, a task could be a phone call, a follow-up email or a simple ‘To-do’ work item.
- Select the drop-down to assign the task to a team member.
- Click on the green icon to define the task status. For example, ‘Not Started’, ‘In Progress’ or ‘Started’.
- Select a priority level.
- Click the opportunity field to link a related sales opportunity to the task.
- Enter any additional information about the task in the text box.
Click ‘Save’ once you finish. If you’ve configured the SMTP email settings, you can select ‘Save and send invitation’ to save the task and email the task notification to the assigned team member.