Click on the blue icon in the modules menu.
Select ‘Create Quick Note’.
Enter a summary of the activity in the title.
Enter information about the activity in the ‘Info…’ section.
- When: Legrand Cloud CRM automatically enters the current date and time. If necessary, you can change the date and time.
- With: Click the link to select the contact related to the activity.
- Type: Select an activity type such as a phone call, email, meeting etc. The ‘Type’ field is configurable. Click on the green icon to define activity types relevant to your business.
- By: The team member who performed the activity. By default, your user name is selected. Click the drop-down to choose a different user.
- Activity Note Tags (Optional): Use Activity Note Tags to sort notes into categories. For example, you can create a new tag called ‘high-priority’ and add it to important activity notes. In the Reporting module, you can filter activity notes by tags.
Optional: Click to expand the ‘More Info…’ panel and enter additional information such as the status or outcome. Note that the drop-down fields are configurable. Click the green icon to define the drop-down list items.
You can also link a sales opportunity related to the activity. Click the link ‘Click here to select…’ and select the opportunity.
Optional: Enter additional information about the activity in the section provided.
Optional: Click ‘Attach File’ to link any documents related to the activity. To add images in the description, click ‘Insert Picture’ and upload the file(s).
Click ‘Save’ once you finish.